“Your self-standing cubic yard bags are fantastic!”
This was what the regional buyer for one of the largest specialty waste companies in the United States recently wrote in to tell us. They provide remediation, disposal, recycling, and beneficial reuse solutions for contaminated soil, dredged material, drill cuttings, and hazardous and non-hazardous wastes.
He went on to say that “the zipper top of the PacTec bag makes all the difference in the world. Thanks again for getting them to me so quickly. I needed them for my job first thing this morning.”
Not only is our newest LiftPac® the ONLY self-standing, UN rated zipper-top bag currently on the market, but it’s proving to be the perfect solution for disposal of hazardous waste.
- UN Rated “X” for Packaging Groups I, II and III
- Patented zipper closure
- Cardboard sidewall supports hold bag open for easy filling
- Glued in 6 mil PE liner provides ultimate leak protection
- UV Coated, weather resistant outer layer
- Lightweight and compact
- Collapsible for easy storage
- Ideal for most waste streams
- Superior to metal drums and corrugated boxes
- Lower disposal costs compared to alternatives
- Available for immediate shipment
For more information on the PacTec LiftPacs®, click here. If you’d like to discuss your project with one of our knowledgeable sales professionals, give us a call today at 800.272.2832.