While PacTec prides itself on our custom engineered nuclear solutions, we're also quality manufacturers of common industrial waste products that you likely have a need for. If you're not already familiar with some of our offerings, please allow us to introduce you to them here.
The stand alone IP-1 certified LiftPac® is an ideal bulk package for the packaging of materials like soils, resins, Dry Active Waste (DAW) and Granular Activated Carbon (GAC).
- Ideal for spaces machinery can't be used
- One time fixed cost; eliminates box rentals
- Patented zipper closure is faster and safer than other methods
- Up to 7500 lbs Safe Working Load
PacTec's LiftPac® is the only self-standing zipper-top hazardous waste bag on the market. This cubic yard bag is the perfect solution for disposal of household hazardous waste, contaminated PPE and a variety of other applications.
- UN-Rated "X" for Pkg. Groups I, II and Ill
- Rigid sidewalls hold bag open for easy loading
- 3,000+ lb lifting capacity
The innovative design of our disposable polyethylene container liners ensure a form fit every time due to positioning the liner seals outside of the container. This provides exceptional leak protection to safely and securely transport solids and sludge wastes.
- Variety of mil thicknesses available
- Easy, single-person installation
- Aids in odor, dust and freeze control
We offer various dewatering liners and filters to efficiently dewater sludges and capture solids for disposal or recovery. We also offer geotextile tubes and a proprietary DePac® system that fits your waste containers to provide a cost effective alternative to traditional dewatering box rentals.
- Reduces washout costs
- Reduces volume disposal
- Variety of materials available to suit waste type
For more information about these products or to obtain a no obligation quote, give a knowledgeable PacTec, Inc. sales professional a call today at 800.272.2832 or click here.