PacTec, Inc. seeks an entry level full-time shipping & receiving warehouseman for our Houston area office. Starting pay $12/hr plus benefits package after 60 days.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain inventory levels, organization and cleanliness of warehouse.
- Operate forklift and scale to prepare inventory for shipment/delivery.
- Monitor and maintain inventory levels as set forth by management.
- Maintain database of inventory and shipments/deliveries.
- Preparing necessary documents and products for shipment/delivery.
- Make local deliveries.
- Provide inside sales assistance in office environment.
- Other duties as determined by management.
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Ability to operate forklift
- Experience with inventory control, database maintenance and preparing products/documents for shipment
- Reliable transportation to make local deliveries as needed.
About PacTec, Inc.
PacTec is the industry leader in design and manufacturing of packaging for the hazardous waste, low level radioactive waste, oil & gas and transportation industries. With over a dozen patents, PacTec provides a full scope of standard packaging products from cleanup all the way to disposal. The company’s experienced team of engineers and extensive R&D department also creates customized solutions to meet individual requirements.
Interested candidates can fax a resume to Human Resources at (225) 683-8711 or email a résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line reading: PacTec Warehouse Application: ‘Applicants Name’.